- Fees vary depending on the length of the session.
- Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.
- With a demonstrated need reduced fees are available - unemployment, hardships, etc.
- With a demonstrated need reduced fees may be available for full-time college students.
Questions? Please contact me.
- Phone: 407-324-7979
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance is not accepted but your insurance company
may allow you to submit claims out-of-network. Please understand it is your
responsibility to know your eligibility and coverage.
Payment in full is expected at the
time services are rendered.